Sunday, November 20, 2011

"Benvenuto a Alba" Labruffey's photos about Alba, Italy (view from balustrade la morra)


Preview of Labruffey's blog at TravelPod. Read the full blog here: www.travelpod.com This blog preview was made by TravelPod using the TripAdvisor™ TripWow slideshow creator. Entry from: Alba, Italy Entry Title: "Benvenuto a Alba!" Entry: "CIAO!!!! This is an entry for since I've been here... so, September 6 until 9. Sunday I flew here - it wasn't too bad, everything went smoothly except I got no sleep. I basically was awake for a straight 30 hours or so... but it actually wasn't that awful. We arrived to Alba around 2 PM (aka 14:00 aka 4 AM MD time). The drive here scared me, I thought we were in the ghettos of Italy and was worried Alba would be similar. Thank God it's not!! Alba is amaaaaaazing! No culture shock has hit me - It doesn't really feel like I'm on the other side of the ocean. The only thing that has caused me trouble are the doors... I've locked myself into places 3 times!!! We were first brought to our apartment, it's actually really nice... until I saw the guys' apartment last night (which I will explain later on). We have 2 bedrooms. Cathlin, Korinne, and I are all sharing the same room. It's a nice room, but not made for 3 people (maybe 2). We have one wardrobe to share between 3 girls. Yeah... I definitely packed too much. In the other room are Julianna and Flora - who are awesome and I am really glad I met/are living with them! We have a kitchen, fully equipped with a stove, fridge, and freezer. And, finally, we have 2 bathrooms... much needed. One ...

Gas Pole Saw Buy Online Vtech Bugsby Immediately




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links